TERMS & CONDITIONS
The duly completed application form supported with necessary certificates should reach the principal of the college within the specified date. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- The candidates who are qualified and have registered their applications within the due date will have to attend the interview. The dates of interview will be communicated to the candidate by post.
- The candidate who is selected to join the college must produce the following original documents at the time of admission.
(a) Marks Card of the qualifying examination.
(b) Transfer Certificate - The student must arrange to have it sent directly to the Principal of Bangalore City College from the Principal of the institution last studied.
(c) Migration certificate.
(d) Eligibility certificates issued by the Bangalore University / RGUHS in the case of foreign candidates.
(e) No objection certificate from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India in the case of foreign students.
(f) SSLC marks card or certificate for proof of age.
- The syllabus and duration of the course are subjected to change from time to time as per the rules and guidelines framed by the Bangalore University / RGUHS /P. U. Board, NCTE, INC & AICTE, New Delhi.
- Dress code should be observed as laid down by the college authorities.
- Students must maintain strict discipline in the class rooms, laboratories, library, college premises and hostels. If they violate the general code of discipline, they are liable to be punished or expelled from the College. Students will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Bangalore University / RGUHS / P.U. Board as well as the college.
- Every student has to attend the lecture classes, seminars and practical work as the department prescribes without absenting himself/herself without satisfactory reason. He/she has to put in a minimum of 75% of attendance in the number of working periods in each subject, in addition to his/ her conduct and progress in studies should be satisfactory. Students who do not comply with these requirements will not be permitted to take the examinations.
- Fee towards eligibility, registration and admission approval payable to Bangalore University / RGUHS / P.U. Board will be extra.
- The fee should be paid by a Bank Draft payable at Bangalore, drawn in favour of "Ramakrishna Education Trust(R)".
- Amount paid by the students to the Institution is not refundable. In case of transfer or discontinuation of studies, fee for the remaining period / course must be paid fully before release / transfer of documents.